1. How old do you feel in comparison to your real age?
Much older! I am 27 and sometimes I feel 50. I got all my partying and crazy times out very young so by the time I was around 25 I was starting my label and working really hard. I hardly go out and pretty much work 24/7 but I know I would never be where I am if I wasn’t like this.
2. What is your favourite thing about yourself and why?
Probably my dedication. I am extremely dedicated to all aspects of my life including friends and work. People can definitely rely on me.
3. If I looked in your fridge right now, what would I find?
It’s very sparse at the moment because I’m going away for a week tomorrow. I’ve been eating out a lot. However, you will always find mini carrots and vintage cheddar in my fridge at all times.
4. Tell me a joke
How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.
5. Do you believe in luck? Why or why not?
Absolutely, I have had times when I had really good luck and times with really bad luck. I am extremely superstitious and have a black cat that I rescued that I thought was bringing my bad luck. Luckily it wasn’t her and I still have her many years later.
6. Give up 1 of these things for a whole year: Music, the colour blue or makeup?
This is truly impossible for me to decide. I love makeup so much and listen to music daily and my store would be so boring without it. I love blue and always use it when I design so I’d probably choose that to challenge myself.
7. Bake a cake or get baked?
Bake a cake.
8. What decade would you choose to be born into?
I am pretty happy to be born in the 80s. I cannot imagine living without the internet and I would hate for my life as a woman to be less accepted by being born in a previous decade.
9. The key to happiness is:
Not taking things too seriously.
10. Give the girl that wears your clothes a name.
How weird is this getting on a scale of 1-5 (5 being pretty freaking weird)?
1.) I am a very weird person this is nothing!